EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE
Tough times are also times of growth. Often, we meet difficulties with frustration and anger. If we embrace the struggle with acceptance and joy, we benefit and learn from its lessons.
After a near-death experience, Hollywood film director Tom Shadyac struggled through a long and painful recovery. Instead of wallowing in his sorrows, Tom turned his suffering into an opportunity for growth. With the help of today's greatest thinkers, he embarked on a journey to answer two rarely asked questions: what's wrong with our world and what can we do about it? Watch Tom's inspiring documentary, I AM, and explore the struggles, hardships - and joys - of what it means to be human.
DAILY QUOTE“It is clear that we must embrace struggle. Every living thing conforms to it. Everything in nature grows and struggles in its own way, establishing its own identity, insisting on it at all cost, against all resistance.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
seems like its all a struggle to me.
after the diagonse of breast cancer alot of things changed for me. & I am still changing today. But I am a advocate for breast cancer patients.
No comments:
Post a Comment