Monday, January 21, 2013
Connect 2 Happiness DAY 13
BE BOLD
If you don't live your dream, someone else will hire you to live theirs! What is your one big, adventurous goal, and how will you get there? Today, put action into your vision. Look through your fears, be bold, and set your sights high.
Write out your goal to help visualize your ambition. After you've written your goal, watch a short video to discover how Jack Canfield, America's #1 Success Coach, overcame hardships to achieve his life's purpose.
DAILY QUOTE
“Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it's possible for you....Then go into your day and release it to the Universe and trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it.”
— Jack Canfield
I want to lose this extra weight. I would also like to take a trip (weekend) with my hubby David. Just the 2 of us. We have started talking about going to Charleston SC for aweekend. SO now all I have to do is to start planning it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment