BETTER FOOD, BETTER MOOD
Your eating habits can have a direct effect on your state of mind. Chowing down on greasy food, sugary sweets and caffeinated drinks can lead to mood swings, fatigue and reduced physical activity. Choosing the right nutrients for your body can affect your daily performance, improve your mood, sharpen your mind and enhance your memory. Don't forget the power of food when you're feeling cranky.
We want help you have a sick-free 2013! Start by eliminating one unhealthy food from your diet this week. Expert nutritionist David Wolfe will inspire you in today's video to boost your health by injecting power foods into your body.
Want to get happier? Click below for a Watch Anything Pass. It's good for seven days of unlimited viewing at GaiamTV. Enjoy!
DAILY QUOTE
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
— Doug Larson
I have cut out sodas now 3 days & counting. THe only things I am drinking are coffee & water. sorry I can't give up the coffee just yet. I am trying to NOT to eat after 7PM -starting this weekend. Trying to eat healhier too. I am doing a detox/celanse of the systwm as well. I am using Celeanse Smart(bought at my local herbal store)
No comments:
Post a Comment