RELAX & REBOOT
Stress leads to tension around the head, neck and shoulders - not to mention a foul mood. To bring natural relief, craniosacral therapists often use still point therapy, a ground-breaking method of rebooting the body's nervous system. In addition to the physical results, practitioners have reported a general increased feeling of happiness and wellness after only a few treatments.
With your hand, apply pressure to the back of your upper and lower neck. Keep the pressure on those areas for 30 seconds while breathing deeply. Now, reboot your brain. Watch Robert M. Williams, M.A. explain how to free your mind from self-defeating habits in the "Healing Matrix".
DAILY QUOTE
“If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it.”
— George Burns
this is where I sometimes have probelms
I dont take time for myself. however I am trying that this year.
Stitching does greatly help. also doing any type of craft works for me.
I do love woring in the yard too. - when it gets warmer I will bw outside.YEAH!!
I am also going to sign up & take some crafting classes this year at our local art shop. the art blooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment