Friday, January 25, 2013

Connect 2 Happiness Day 17

MAKE TIME FOR YOU
It's time for some YOU time! The most important person you need to love and care for is yourself. Give yourself a break from family, work, obligations and errands. Check out from daily life for a while and simply focus on yourself and your own needs.

Block off 30 minutes this week for yourself. This time is yours to do as you please. Make a cup of tea, listen to your favorite music, pick up a good book or take a bubble bath. Pamper yourself and know that ME time is essential for overall health and happiness.


DAILY QUOTE“People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering.” — St. Augustin

with the weather not looking good today... last night I did get a chance to sit & stitch for awhile. I hope to do more of the same this evening.

thia is one thing I do have a problem with & it is takiing time out for myself & myself only. TO me it doesn't feel right to take time out for just me, however- that idea is fading qucikly. If I don't take care of myself, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment