Tuesday, January 15, 2013

connect 2 happiness day 7

STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE
The key to good posture? Core strength! Strong abdominal muscles stabilize your torso, helping maintain good posture and prevent lower back pain. Proper posture is not only good for your comfort and overall physical health, but it's also been linked to a boost in your mood and self-confidence!

Stand tall and strengthen your core with this ab workout from Jillian Michaels.

DAILY QUOTE“Remember this is never about the crunch. This is about being strong physically so you're strong in every facet of your life.” — Jillian Michaels


I finally found a stabilty ball I liked. so I am using it now as well as YOGA. I have a DVD that has 3 different excersises on it. so I can switch them up. & 1 excersie that I can do right before bed- as this yoga one is for sleep.
one for energy & mental clarity too! I was trying to do some in the morning, but I have gotten way off track on that. I want to go to bed later & now sleep a ittke more in the mornings. got to get that switched back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment