Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DAY 1 connect to happiness

STOP. LOOK. LISTEN.
When we take a moment to listen to our inner guide, we get clues that can lead us down the path toward true happiness. Choosing what makes us feel happy over what makes us feel safe can take us out of our comfort zone; yet when we connect our passions with our actions, we stop seeking and start living. Find your joy: listen to yourself, and take action.

Start a conversation with your inner guide. Ask yourself these three questions, and listen closely to the answers.

1) What makes you happy?
2) What are you passionate about?
3) How can you bring more of that into your life?

connect 2 happiness http://www.connect2happiness.net/day1.php
I signed up for this & thought I would share in my journey.
30 days to a happier you.

My answers to the above questions:

1) stitching,
for the most part my family
cooking,
gardening/working in the yard

2)breast cancer
my family

3)I need to stitch daily anytime I am just sitting in front of the TV- I need to be working with my hands. knitting too or just plain crafting.
I would like to start my own craft business this year, sell what I make.
I would like to do a family game night each month or every 2 weeks. getting together with family & friends


DAILY QUOTE“In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life.” — Mumford & Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment