Wednesday, January 2, 2013

blog hop #14

The blogging prompt for hop #14 is:
What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?
What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?

I didn't really get to much done last year. but i did get 2 baby quilts made & 2 bibs.
stasg acquistion in 2012: I have several new charts from GLendon place so I hope to get those started in 2013. I also started Monster March last year & hope to finish it this year


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

8 comments:

  1. I hope that 2013 allows us to see more finishes from you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little bit of progress counts and getting new stash counts as extra progress too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems like I am adding a whole lot more here lately hehhe

      Delete
  3. Hopefully 2013 will bring you more time to put needle to fabric. Enjoy the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have 1 finish this year. working on the 2nd now

      Delete
  4. Any finish counts no matter how many or how few. I didn't have much either but hopefully this year I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny I
      I hope we both have more finshes this year!!!!!!!!!

      Delete