BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CIRCLE
Strong ties to community and a close-knit circle of family and friends are key indicators of personal happiness and fulfillment. Christine Carter, Ph.D. and author of Raising Happiness wrote, “There is no stronger predictor of happiness than how robust and positive our village is.”
Show appreciation for someone in your circle today. Write them to say how grateful you are to have them in your life. It's these small acts of gratitude that strengthen ties even more.
DAILY QUOTE“Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” — Randy Pausch
I appricate all my stitching sisters, you really don't know how much you all mean to me. There have been sometimes I didn't know if I was going to make it through some stuff & you all helped me thorugh it. I thank you all so much for your friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment