GET DIRTY
Reconnect to Earth's most important resource - dirt. Dirt feeds us and gives us shelter. Dirt holds and cleans our water, heals us and makes us beautiful. Dirt is everywhere, yet most of us rarely notice it.
When you go outside today, reconnect to the earth. Grab some dirt and rub it in your hands. Experience its texture, temperature and color. Even smell it! For more dirty inspiration, watch Dirt on GaiamTV.com. This compelling film travels the world to meet communities who are repairing their relationship with dirt to create new possibilities for all life on Earth.
DAILY QUOTE“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” — Rachel Carson
Really can't wait til it warms up so I can get outside to get dirty.
I have missed my garden for the past 2 years & I am so ready to do yardwork..
No comments:
Post a Comment