Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog Hop #15- needles

The blogging prompt for hop #15 is:
How many needles have you lost? Feel free to estimate. Tell us your best “lost needle” story


Lost- not to many that I don't find lol
However a couple weekends ago- I was sitting in my bed stitching. & I lost a needle
you should of seen me, feeling the bed down, trying to find it I was even 'tossing' the sheets up to see what would fall off. Then I decided I hadn't lost it, I never threaded the needle etc. I got off the bed, went to the bathroom ,& when I came back, LOOKING at me on the floor(next to the bed) was that little needle & thread.
who knows if I dropped it then or earlier. but I was so glad I found it.

I more or less break needles or they get to feeling' grity' & I have to trash them.
trash gets alot of my needles. lol

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

6 comments:

  1. i am bad to find mine after i get up and move everything around too and i noticed that we're almost neighbors,i am about 20 minutes from you in forest city,thats pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forest City-- yeah!!!!!!!!! maybe sometime we could get together for lunch.

      Delete
  2. I have done that .... found my needle after getting up and walking out of the room. Then I found it on the floor or my stitching chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I found it, because COlton likes to roll around on the bed

      Delete
  3. Lucky you found the needle. I would have been thinking about getting hurt and worried the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was. but more worried about little man finding it for me.

      Delete