Monday, November 5, 2012

blog hop #11

What has been your most unusual or most interesting stash acquisition to date?

well not to long ago my Aunt gave me some very old patterns, some of which I gave to my neices as well. (some where from right here is Shelby NC) the building is still there, but not the shop.
other than that I can't think of anything unusal.
I do love the sock hops I have been it. Got a pair for England last year & I love them

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I love seeing old patterns and what was "cool" back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old patterns are always fun, especially when shared with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey & Loretta
    it was fun going through them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also forgot to say my hubby LOL
    without him I couldn't buy it all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! They are always neat to look through...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always fun to go through older charts. Old is new again :)

    ReplyDelete