The blogging prompt for blog hop #10 is:
What’s your absolute least-favorite thread to work with?
Maybe it’s a particular type of fiber that always gives you a hassle. Or maybe it’s a least-favorite color of thread to use. That one thing that when you come across it in a design you just know the frogs are coming, or something that gives you twists and tangles. I know for me it’s Christmas Red DMC #666, I always joke that it has that color code for a reason and it’s the devil!
Metallic threads give me a fit. other than that I really can't think of anything else.
Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.
I always think "devil thread" when I pull the 666. I haven't stitched with it in a long time.
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with the metallic thread!
ReplyDelete