Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Hop #2- stand or no

I do have a floor stand, with a large hoop. I will put my HAED projects in it. I also have several smaller scroll frames that I use. I do love using them while I am in a chair or just laying on the bed. my large frame I haven't even used yet! I know what am I waitng on? mainly I use my hoops for most everything though. I have so many different sizes!!!!!!!!! Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...you can stitch laying in bed!? I wish I could! I pretty much quit using hoops and strictly go with Q-Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should share a photo of your stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large frame sounds like it might be handy for working on one of those HAEDs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stitch in bed as well, but not laying down. I sit up against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I stitch in bed I am always sitting up, propped up with many pillows & my bed rest. or slightly inclined.

    ReplyDelete