Monday, January 9, 2012

Good Monday morning all

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.
On Sat I really didn't do much of anything. I woke up late & was very lazy all day. Did get some laundry washed.
On SUnday we went to brunch- didn't get up early either. Brunch was after 1p. Then we to get gas befoire going back to the house. David Helped me to finish cleaning out our closet very proud we got it done(only been working on it 1.5 weeks), now to work on the rest of our bedroom.lol
IT really needs it bad. I din't get to do Spring cleaning last year due to cancer. so this year I am making up for it. Everything is going to be throughly cleaned out.
Did get out the box of DC's baby stuff, I saved so the Kids could have it for grandbaby.
will be getting the crib down later, so we can get it cleaned up for baby too.
Can you tell we are very excited about the grandbaby!!!! Hopefully next month they will be able to tell us the sex of the baby as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment