Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday's happenings & the start of Mondays

well it is MOnday again
non- smoking is going okay. I think I only smoked 3 over the weekend.
Got up Sunday morning at 3AM to get DC off to leadership training(COHL's-is the name of it) I watched the bus pull out of the parking lot a little after 5AM.. needless to say I was a basket case. David & I went back home & took a nap. got up at 10AM & started cleaning.or at least I did the cleaning.
I cleaned our bedroom from floor to ceiling & everything in between. washed light fixture globes,wiped down walls, washed windows inside & out(just in our bedroom)- have tilt windows
washed bed clothes & remade the bed. cleaned our 1/2 bath
swept & mopped our bedroom, dc's bedroom, hall , main bath & kitchen.
took out trash
cooked supper, ran dishwasher.
cross stiched for about 1 1/2 hours bed after 11pm
but did not sleep worth a damn last night. up at 1 something, 2, 3, 4 finally alarm went off at 6-- just got up.
feed cats, got ready for work, took trash to road(garbage pick up day) put up dishes,
washed a load of towels & hung them on the line to dry while I am at work. Work 8A-1P
then back home to do more cleaning- will keep you posted on what happens next

No comments:

Post a Comment