IT is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to beleive that it is already MAY.
where has this year gone?
well I am still not stitching, really not doing much crafting at
all. what I am doing is playing with the grandbaby!!!!!!! so
much fun I am having. He now has 7 teeth in(7th on cut yesterday)
he has been chewing/nawing on everything. these last few teeth
cutting have give the little one a fit.
Last Friday I was able to get outside & replant some flowers(they dug up my memaws flowers-& I went & got what I wanted, so now have to replant them.
I didn't get them all done. then it rained on Sat & Sun(YUCK) all day on Sun
Mon & Tues - it was still to wet to get out & replant more. so now gonna have to wait til Thurs(when hubby is off) mow grass & clean out gutters
then see about planting some more. plus gotta get the garden planted too.
as well as get the rest of the outdoor furniture repainted.
I did get the bigger furniture done, just have to touch up a few places on it, then onto the other furniture. which is a small table , 2 chairs & a bench-it is
the old wrought iron furniture. I am using rustoleum spray paint - the
color is smoke gray. & the table & 2 chairs I did turned out wonderfully,
so much so David wants me to paint the other furniture gray instead of black.
plus it goes better with the new cushions I bought.
So I am keeping busy. I also have had a UTI , now my daughter in law has
one too. DC is hoping to get on 2nd shift at walmart, right now he is working
3rd - please pray he gets on soon, this would help them out so much, & get
everyone in the house on a better sleep scheldule.
Kathy's treatments are going well. & she hopes to be able to get a hair cut very soon.
It has actually come back in more gray than it was, but it is coming back in.....
considering they said she could have permanet hair loss .. NOT. She has come off her pain patches too!!!!!!!!! that's how great she is doing.
David & I celebrated 21st anniversary on April 25. We went out to dinner(just the 2 of us) hard to beleive we got away for that long. LOL. It is really hard for me to beleive we have been married 21 years-- it probaly should of hit me last year 20 years, but with everything else we have gone thorough in the last 2 years.... somethings just slipped my mind.
have a great day will update more later
No comments:
Post a Comment