I hope all had a wonderful holiday weekend, we did
Colton went to his other grandma for the weekend.
so David I had date Saturday.
we did sleep in a little bit, then did some pruning of the magonalio tree, & another tree in the back yard. trimmed the shrubs on the side of the house. - really could do no more, because of movie times,lol
we went to a matinee movie & saw Star Trek then went out to dinner @ Fatz.
the movie & food were both excellent. but the time with the hubby was priceless.
Got Colton back on Sunday the kids went to the coca-cola 600 in CHarlotte/Concord NC. they had a great time. but his wife did try & show out while there. (more later)
please send healing thoughts & prayers
I have to take Kathy to dr this afternoon, we will get the results from her MRI & mugga scan, if things are ok she will also have treatment today, if not ------
we ain't going there.
have a great week. I will update on Kathy's news as soon as I can.
Loves to you all
No comments:
Post a Comment