Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tag I'm it now u are too!!!!!

I was tagged by mab at http://mabscraft.blogspot.com/2012/06/tag-im-it-now-you-are-too-p.html


1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Come up with 11 new questions
4. Tag 11 people and link to them in your post
5. Let them know you tagged them so they can answer the new questions


answers to Mab's questions:
1- What is your favorite amusement park or fair ride?
Top Gun & the Borg at Carowinds (this is what they used to be called)
2- What is your favorite vegetable?
cucumbers/okra
3- What country would you chose to live in if you could go anywhere in the world?
USA where I am now. would love to visit Scotland, England & France
4- Do you have fuzzy slippers and if so what color?
leopard print, white says happy on the inside, & st bernanrd slippers, & I have fuzzy socks too!!!
5- What is your favorite childhood cartoon?
Looney Tunes
6- If you could be a genie for a day who would you want to grant wishes for?
MY SIS-inlaw Kathy& everyone with cancer . to cure them of this awful disease.

7- If you have children, pick one and explain how you chose their name or if you know how yours was picked please share.
I only have 1 child DC- his full name is David Carroll McSwain III. we call him DC, because we call my hubby David & his dad was called Carroll.
8- Where are you tickilish? everyone is ticklish somewhere
mt stomach & ankles esp.
9- What color is your house?
brick - w/ brown trim.
10- Are you a do it yourselfer or a call a repairman kind of person?
on certain things I am a do it yourselfer, on others I will call a repairman in a heartbeat
11- What is your favorite cookie and can you make them?
Chocolate Chip & yes I bake
My cookbook-/memaws cooking bible over 1/2 the recipes in there are for deserts.
I love them all!!!!!!!!!!


my 11 questions for those who are next:
1) Where in the world are U?
2) How do you like your steak cooked?
3) charcoal or gas grill?
4) what is your favorite vechile?
5) Whose your favorite actor & actress?
6) Favorite movie?
7) what is your guilty pleasure?
8) Favorite Quote?
9) What is your favorite flower?
10) Who is your favorite SUPER HERO?
11) If u could do anything for a day, (no worries about kids, moneies ect)what would it be?


NOW FOR those who are being tagged- you are it.
1)Jade http://jadestitch.blogspot.com/
2)Cathryn http://blueladie.blogspot.com/
3)Natalie http://natalysneedle.blogspot.com/
4)Iris http://ibcope.blogspot.com/
5)Debbie http://lavender2debbie.blogspot.com/
6)socal Debbie http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
7)DI http://quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com/
8)Sharon http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/

Since I just sent out the Leiber award I will stop with 8

Can't wait to see your answers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda,
    I answered all your 11 questions!
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/2012/06/ive-been-tagged-3-times.html

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a grat sport Debbie thanks so much for answering them.

      Delete