Friday, June 1, 2012

Blog Hop #3 Stitching goals

Do you set stitching goals for yourself and how do you plan them out? (Weekly, monthly, annually?) What are your current stitching goals (if you don’t mind sharing)? In addition to setting goals for yourself, do you have a special reward that you reserve for when you reach a stitching goal? The only thing I have every really planned out was Crazy January 2012 challenge(yahoo group). Deciding to do more than 15 projects. However. I have NOT stuck to those, I have done 2 baby blankets & Bibs that weren't on the list. 1 for my grandbaby ( due July) & 1 for Sam my cousin's baby born March- he was born premature. Cureent stitching goals: see my 2012 starts. I am now currently working on my craft room- wall hanging, will be starting soon. 1 for my Aunt enchanted forest(i think) Sleeepy Hollow by Glendon Place & Joan Elliots Cndrella Do I reward myself? not really. i have chocolate on hand at all times lol Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice goals, Rhonda. Can't wait to see your finished craft room.

    Chocolate is always in my daily intake....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is a good reward for just about anything at anytime...goal completed or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent goals - and I'm a little jealous that you're getting a craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loretta - I want get it till my son moves out, but it is coming!!!!!!! so I have to have my stuff to hang on the walls lol
    thanks Eleana & handmade redhead.
    Chocolate - i have a stash in a box under my bed. lol

    ReplyDelete