Thursday, March 4, 2010

2nd day of blog

Today being my 2nd day of blogging. I am trying to set this page up.
what I would like to do is add a tab to the side for 2010 finishes... unsure how to do this. if any one could send help. it would be greatly appreciated.
trying to get things on here

4 comments:

  1. Hi there and welcome to blogland!

    As for a sidebar of finishes you can add just about anyting by going to layout and clicking on add a gadget. That will give you a list of things. Choose either photo (to add pictures) or text to add a list of finishes by name. or you can just post a link to a flicker or webshots album. Or just add photos to your postings.

    I look forward to seeing your work and am adding you to my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips Kathy... Am starting to get the hang of this

    ReplyDelete