Monday, June 3, 2013

Good Moday morning

I took Friday off work so David & I could at least clean out 1 of our 2 outbuildings.
& we did get 1 done. didn't even think about starting on the other one, that will wait til a later time. lol
DC got an interview with TLE(tire lube express @ walmart) he got it!!!!!!! YEAH I am so proud of him. he works at walmart now on 3rd shift in Maintenance so this will be 1 & 2nd shift work now. Praise GOD!!!!! 3rd shift has been rough on him. so June 15 will be his last night on 3rd.
Me, Daivd, COlton & Kathy went to breakfast Friday morning then to Walmart, home again, building cleaned out, then out to supper me, Kathy & David went.
Saturday - Me & Rehnea(renee) my sis went to the farmers market - uptown Shelby.
I got onions, Strawberries & laundry detergent. then stopped by Freds to pick up a few odds & ends . got a new pair of shorts, flea treatments for the cats, candy(for my desk at work), they had a coupon in the paper spend $25.00 & get $5.00 off your purchase. So I used my coupon! love my coupons.
when we got home washed strawberries & onions, played with Colton a little bit, then went outside to work in the yard. I finally got all the weeds out of my front flower beds-(this is where the holly bushes used tobe - all 7 of them were across the front of my house.) I have been working on this for weeks now. digging out roots yuck, but so glad those bushes are gone. 
David had to work 1p-7p on Sat & allday Sunday
Colton slept through the night for me on Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!
but didn't on Sunday. although he got up twice during the night.
Colton & I played outside Sun morning , he helped me plant the rest of my bulbs, then off to play in the pool!!!!! he had such a ball in there.
We were gonna get back into the pool in the afternoon, but it started storming, so no more outside play- he was mad that he couldn't go out.  so hopefully this afternoon, I can get him out to play at least for a little while anyways. He so loves being outside. & so do I . I get so tried of being couped up in the house.
This afternoon - I have got to get into my closet & look for some black curtains I know they are in there somewhere, so I am gonna have to tear it apart to find. actually this will probably turn into a week or so project because the closet really needs to be throughly cleaned  out.
My neices should be coming to NC this month - sometime around the 11th (I think)
please keep them in your prayers for a safe journey from Colorado- they will be flying in.
have a great week. Gonna have to take some pix of the 'new' flower beds so you all can see

No comments:

Post a Comment