Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WOW April 17 ?!?!

Its so hard to believe that it is 1/2 way through April already. & still winter is trying to loom on. well it finally has left the south(i hope). 

where do I start.... not doing any stitching at all. last night thought about pulling something out & stitching, but didn't. just sat in bed & watched a little TV before going to sleep. Don't know what is up with my stitching mojo, can't seem to find it lately.
I forgot to take it with me to drs yesterday(Kathy had to go for treatment)  haven't felt like reaing much, however did buy a few more books last week @ books-a-million. Summer reading lol-- yes it is time for me to sit outside & do whatever I want. so glad too.

We did get yard work started last week, 1st grass cut is now done. (it is always the worst). We had our 2 oak trees trimmed in March so had to rake a few limbs up(debris from the chipper they used). they also remove the holly bushes from the front yard  YEAH. HALLEUJAH!!!!! Now to call a landscaper in to help with planting of new things & also adding top soil, mulch etc to it. also needing to seed & feed the grass- it is awful. I do have some seed, gonna try & get some of it down today.

Over the weekend, allergies bothered all of us in the house- some even lead to a cold. David had to take 2 days off work, he was so bad. no fever, just the sneezing & coughing bit was awful. Even precious Colton got in on this one, however his just seemed to last a day. thank goodness for that.

It is so hard to beleive he is 9 months old now!!!!! & getting ready to walk on his own. he has been standing by himself more in the past few days. so it won't be long now.  He holds on to fingers & wlaks very well. so I can't wait till he is 100% mobile (under his own power-LOL) 

I know there is more going on -- just can't think at the moment
my thoughts & prayers are with all those who were on Boston. I hope they soon find out who did this.
loves yall take care

No comments:

Post a Comment