The holidays are right around the corner and gift exchanges are happening everywhere you look. If an amazingly magical Stitchmas Santa were to fly overhead and bring you one stitching wish, what would it be?
My craft room. & only craft room
right now I have to share, it's also my bedroom LOL
Last year I mostly stitchy stuff for christmas- I bought what I wanted & handed it to hubby to wrap & put under the tree.lol (much easier)
Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.
A totally dedicated craft room is always on my list as well!!
ReplyDeleteThat was my wish too, Rhonda :)
ReplyDeleteI had to chuckle when I read how you handed your gifts to hubby last year, as I do the same and surprise, surprise I always get just what I want for stitching :)
Great post
Hugs
Ma
A craft room would be awesome!Right now my office doubles as my stash holder. LOL
ReplyDelete