since the 2012 summer Olympics are starting on Friday June 27. I am going to make a challenge for myself. I am going to do an ornament a day for the olympics.
Last summer olympics in a yahoo group , we did differnet finishing techiques IE: towels, ornamnets, coasters, biscoruns, etc
this time I decided on ornamentys for me, something I can sit & do very easily. & watch TV.
If you would like to join me in the challenge, just leave a commment & link to your pix. would love to see everyone's oranments!
I am joining you in this challenge - but I know I will not be able to finish an ornament each day, but I am going to try my best for a few finishes. I will send a link to my pix soon.
ReplyDeletethanks Melinda. I don't know if I can get one finished everyday either, but it will be fun trying. lol. (gives me an excuse to stitch).
ReplyDeletevery good. I looked around in all my books and magazines for some Oranments to stitch, I found a few I think will be easy to stitch, but some work to finish - but I just have so many to choose from.. This will be fun
Delete